We are estate agents and letting agents covering Wallasey, New Brighton, Birkenhead, Prenton, Hoylake, West Kirby, Heswall, Moreton, Bebington and Bromborough.
Whether you are selling or buying, a landlord seeking responsible, quality tenants, or a tenant searching for a home, we are here to help. Our experienced, professional, and friendly staff, combined with extensive local knowledge ensure that we provide a service which is second to none.
A forward looking business based on traditional values, we always strive to be at the forefront of the property letting market, and invest much time and effort in ensuring that we are fully up to date with ever changing tenancy law and government legislation. Together with our attention to detail and conscientious attitude we have the experience, resources and skills to deliver the kind of services that landlords and tenants require.
Details of some of the properties currently on our books can be found on this website, together with essential information for all clients, and a description of our services.
If you require any further information or advice please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Move - No Legal Fee
To speed things up have all the legals done as soon as your house is on the market. If you Move does not go ahead you will not have to pay any legal fees
Our Conveyancing Service is provided by Premier Property Lawyers who were established in 2002 and are now the largest conveyancing firm in the country.
- Premier Property Lawyers provide -
- No move – no legal fee – If your move does not go ahead you won’t have to pay any legal fees
- A choice between eWay - a secure online service – or a more traditional email, telephone and post based service
- Quality - our experienced property lawyers are supported by quality management processes, auditing and reporting. All of our clients can be assured of the quality of their legal work
- Speed - We exchange / complete a third of our active caseload each month - reducing the risk of failed transactions and some of the extra costs that can creep in with slower transactions
- Value - Proof of our great value comes from the satisfaction levels of our clients – over 95% would recommend us to friends or family Premier Property Lawyers is regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers
Places & Property are pleased to announce that we have secured a new business partnership with CMME to provide clients with a comprehensive mortgage advice service. CMME have grown significantly within the mortgage and protection advice industry since their inception back in 2004; offering expert and bespoke mortgages for independent professionals or those who work in specialised roles.
Request a FREE
- Personal & Friendly Service
- Competitive Rates
- FREE Guidance & Advice
- In-Depth Local Knowledge
- Professional, Dedicated Staff
- FREE Valuations